Monday, May 15, 2006

Blech!

I'm sick. Yep. Sick. My throat is still sore, my chest is congested, and I've lost my voice. It could be worse though. Or so I've been told.

The homeopathics and herbs must still have helped some, because I ran into a woman at the market today who had the same thing as me. She was so bad that she was taking vicadin for her throat. And she said it was really sore (like mine was on day 1) for two weeks. I think I'd be on vicadin too, if that was the case. But now I'm just uncomfortable.

I have to say though, that Savannah is just the sweetest. She is so concerned about me. We woke up this morning, and I had to explain to her that my voice was still gone and that I was still sick. She pats me on the arm and says, "Lay down and rest, mommy. Close your eyes." I just love her...

Anyway, I've popped a couple of convensional medicine capsule (shh, don't tell my holistic friends!) and am going downstairs to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment