Monday, February 26, 2007

Second (and last) surgery scheduled

I had a good talk with God, and it seems as though He's going to use the doctor one more time.  I have my second, and last, surgery scheduled for the middle of March.  The doc will go in and remove the remainder of the scarring in the top of my uterus.  After that, God and I (with the help of my homeopath) will work on building my endo-lining.

 I'm very excited to get this surgery done, and basically over with!  I know that this part of the journey is about to end, but I also know that a whole new journey is about to begin.

 Thanks for all of your support and prayers.  They mean the world to me!

Much love,

Tami

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you! Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls. I'm not so nervous with this one, mostly because I've been there done that. The only part that stinks is that my mom won't be in town to watch Savannah, so if Wayne can't get the day off (my dad is taking me to the surgery and staying there), I'm going to have to ask my neighbor to watch her. Savannah loves her (and vice versa) I just hate to put someone out like that, you know? Anyway, I will try to keep you guys updated!

    ReplyDelete