Sunday, February 18, 2007

What a wonderful day!

Today was amazing! The first half of our day was spent at Wayne's sister's house. His entire family was there to celebrate mine and our nephew Chris' birthday. It's always fun getting together with his family. They have been such a blessing to us. Unfortunately, for the first few years of our marriage, we didn't have much contact with them. Wayne recently "reconciled" with them and now we are great friends! Praise God.

Then, when we came home, we headed to Heather's house (just Savannah and I) for fellowship and coffee with a wonderful group of Christian women. I'm so blessed to have Heather right next door. And God has really blessed me with the new church they He led me too. I had the awesome opportunity to spend some time with the pastor's wife. She is a hoot! I love her, and can't wait to get to know her better.

Like I said. Today was wonderful. It was definitely a God blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Tami! :) Glad your day went well.

    ReplyDelete