Thursday, August 17, 2006

The things they say

I really need to start writing down the cute things that Savannah says. This is definitely a scrapbook page.

We were driving in the car yesterday talking about birthdays. I said that Daddy's birthday was next. The conversation went like this:

"So, should we go out to dinner for Daddy's birthday?"

"Sure," she says.

"Where should we go?"

"I don't know, Mommy."

"Well," I say, "Where is your favorite place to eat?"

She replies matter-of-factly, "The table."

*snort* What a goof...

4 comments:

  1. ask a silly question.... LOL!

    I've done a page like that... it has a little booklet that I can write the sayings in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love that...

    My favorite is when Sydney was sucking her thumb one day and I asked her, "What does that thumb taste like?"

    She looks at me and says, "Like thumb."

    LOL! They crack me up at this age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hijack your blog...but I've got a question for ya and your PM box is full!

    What do you think about me taking Airborne (or supplements like that) while I'm nursing? I mentioned to someone that I was taking it and she thought that I shouldn't do it while I was breastfeeding...just curious on your take. I'm only taking it twice a day. Thanks for the tip on the echinacea for Syd! She loves it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Steph. I just cleaned out my PM box, but I'm going to go PM you with my email. Email me whenever you'd like!

    ReplyDelete