Monday, July 14, 2008

Click, Click, YES!

So, I've decided that I really need to get behind my camera more often.  I've gotten pretty rusty.  I haven't had a photography job in almost a year (anyone? anyone?)  Anyway, before I left to go on a girls-night-out, I shot a few pictures of Savannah with her new parasole.  Of course, she wanted to take a few with her best furry friend D'Argo.

Here are the first few shots...



I'm actually pretty surprised that she allowed me so many shots.  The past year or so she's been such a pistol when it comes to being in front of the lens.



If things keep going this well, I may need to get a Flickr account.  I'll still post some here too, but the majority will go on the Flickr.  That's of course only if I get up and behind the camera more!





This next one isn't my favorite.  Savannah's face is a little blown out, but I love the look on D'Argo's (not in focus...) face, so I had to add it.  It looked really bad in color.



So, those are from Saturday.  The one's below are from today.  We were outside playing with the dogs, and I thought Savannah's hair looked really pretty, even though it was kind of a mess.  She didn't have a shirt on and I didn't want to take her picture with no shirt just in case one of them turned out good and I wanted to hang it on my wall!  So, she ran inside and grabbed her hand dyed silk.  It was perfect!  Love these shots...





Loooooovvvveeeee this one.  I think it's hang on the wall worthy.  I'm so glad I made her put  something on.



This one she is actually laying on D'Argo, but you can't see him.  Her face just looked so beautiful I couldn't ruin it with a big drooly Rottweiler!  LOL!



And last, but not least, my favorite one.  Well, of Savannah.  I wish I could crop it just perfect so that it was just her, but I can't.  :(  I wish it didn't look like she had a choke hold on the dog because I love everything about the capture of her.  *sigh*



And that's all for now.  Don't forget.  You can click on the image to make it bigger.  Remember though, that it opens in the same window, so you have to click the back button to get back here.

2 comments:

  1. Savannah is so cute and seems so grown up! I wish I could see her more but what can ya do? These pictures would make great scrapbooking pages as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEEEEEE UTIFUL!!!!!! Wanna practice together some time....?????

    ReplyDelete