Thursday, July 3, 2008

Trip to Montana

After last years vacation to Hawaii, I think that Wayne realized how nice it is to not only take time off of work, but to actually leave the house and enjoy some time away!  This year we were blessed once again and were able to spend an entire week in Montana.  Well, Savannah and I had two weeks there.  My parents drove the two of use there and we spent a week with just the four of us.  Then Wayne flew in the next week and the entire Fox family flew home a week later.

Our time there was amazing and a total blessing.  The Lord does answer prayers and this time He actually answered one of mine the way that I wanted it to be answered!  I prayed that Wayne would fall in love with Montana and he did.  We would love to move there within the next five years.  We're working towards that and I just keeping praying for God's will to be done.  If He wants us there, that's where we'll be.  All in His timing, of course.  ;)  (The sooner the better, Lord...)

Savannah loves Montana as well, and when we were there she kept saying that she wanted to move there.  That was until she got home and got to play with her best friend (and neighbor) Geneva.  She wants Geneva and Heather to move with us.  LOL!  Hey, God can do it!

Here are a few images from our trip.

Here is the family.  Not the best picture of Wayne, but it's the only one of the three of us!



This is a picture from our trip to Yellowstone.  See the bison?  They are all over the place there.



This picture was taken on our way to Yellowstone.



This is the little town that we stay in.  My parent's actually live there for the summers in the house that my grandma owns. It has no stop lights.  :D



This lake was completely frozen over when I first arrived in Montana.  By the time Wayne got there it looked like this.  A few days later it had completely "defrosted."



Savannah.  'Nuff said.  ;)







And I know I've said it before, but honestly, I'm going to try to post once a week.  Even if it's just with a Hi.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to know all is well! Seems like a wonderful vacation. I think about you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah - look at that beautiful gal. :) And beautiful country too - I can see why you'd want to move back there. Great landscapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tami, it is great to read an update from you! Your haircut looks very cute. It sounds like you had an amazing vacation! Where in Montana do your parents live?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You chopped your hair!! Looks cute! Fun to see your pictures from your trip to Montana. Sav looks so much older... sigh, how they grow.

    ReplyDelete