Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm a woman. I CAN change my mind...

It's not so much that I changed my mind, I just moved it around a little bit.  :D  I had originally thought that I wanted to purchase more Foogo's, which I do!  But, I think I only want one more.  Mostly for longer trips outside the house since they are insulated like a Thermos.  (Oh, that's becaust they ARE a Thermos..)

Anyway, I've come to fall in like with the Klean Kanteen.  Mostly because they are eco-friendly, but also because, come on, they now come in pink!  How cool is that?  Savannah is pretty excited about that.  I also like that they have the different lids.  I can either put the sippy lid on (which doesn't look "babyish" at all) or the sports cap lid.  She can basically grow into them.  Love it!

Plus, I really want one.  But I think I'll just get the silver.


1 comment: