Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Plastic Bags

I usually don't post things like this, but in my quest to be a bit more "green" (without loosing my head over it) I've decided to try my hardest to never use plastic bags again.  Take a look at this. It really got me thinking.  If certain cities in the US as well as whole countries have banned plastic bags, that should speak volumes.  So, I'm getting more Trader Joe's bags and using them everywhere I go.  I'd love this bag, but I'm not one for making statements unless it's for Jesus.  :D

3 comments:

  1. I have started using cloth bags also. I also use cloth produce bags so that I don't have to use those plastic produce bags. Check them out at http://www.reusablebags.com/store/organic-cotton-mesh-produce-bags-p-689.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! Thanks for the link, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am somewhat against plastic bag use myself, however, I do use them. At first I thought it would be a good idea to get cloth for our family but then I realized that I use them in our trash cans until they are full, then I use the full trash bags to empty cat litter into them. So in a way I am conserving. But other unless you have a good excuse (like me!) it would be a great idea to invest in some cloth ones. I make sure mom never takes produce bags unless its absolutely necessary and I rarely take bags when I buy things.

    ReplyDelete